mint: 2 leaves
raw ginger root: 1 inch
1. Add all ingredients to the Blending Vessel. For best results, use the 500mL vessel.
2. Pulse 3-5 times, or until the ingredients are evenly chopped.
3. Transfer the ingredients to the Infusion Chamber using a spoon or other utensil.
4. Mount the Infusion Chamber to the vessel, and fill the vessel with water.
5. Allow to infuse for at least 5 minutes.
In other words: Pulse. Infuse. Sip.
Pro tip: store any remaining pulsed ingredients in the fridge for 2-3 days to use for your next infusion.